WebTitan Cloud for WiFi
Prevents your guests from accessing unsuitable websites. Immediately protects your network.
Secure WiFi is becoming a Commercial Obligation
Organizations are under increasing commercial pressure to provide wireless internet access for clients. However, the provision of WiFi access can be risky, as WiFi guest users can be exposed to unsuitable websites, phishing attacks and malware.
The risks of providing wireless internet access for your clients can be mitigated by implementing WebTitan Cloud for WiFi. The solution allows you to control the content that can be accessed, creates a safe environment to access the internet, and provides your organization with reports regarding network usage – which give you the potential to tailor your services to your clients´ needs.
Features of WebTitan Cloud for WiFi
- 100% Cloud-based
- No hardware or software installations required.
- Fast: DNS solution = zero latency.
- Supports static or dynamic IPs.
- Quick and easy implementation and management.
- No limits on access points or users.
- Accurately filter content by category, keyword, and keyword score.
- Filter content in 200 languages.
- Inspect encrypted websites.
- Full visibility into Internet activities
- Integrates into existing security and management systems through APIs
Who uses WebTitan Cloud for WiFi?
WebTitan Cloud for WiFi has been designed for companies who want to offer web content filtering and malware protection to their customers.
This ranges from: Hotspot providers who want a robust low management solution to ensure users of their services cannot access content they would deem unsuitable, such as pornography, hate speech or violence to Service Providers who want to protect the integrity of their clients’ networks.
WebTitan Cloud for WiFi is suitable for organisations of all sizes. Our WiFi web filtering solution is ideal for:
- Wireless WiFi ISPs, MSPs and other WiFi service providers
- Cafes, coffee shops & restaurants
- Retail outlets & shopping malls
- Schools & universities
- Health systems & hospitals
- Rail & bus networks
Why filter WiFi?
The provision of a WiFi hotspot can be risky. Your WiFi guests can be exposed to unsuitable websites and malware. Many companies choose to filter their WiFi to:
- Protect their brand: business owners do not want any issues arising from providing WiFi access in their premises, such as customers or minors accessing unsuitable content or violating any laws when online.
- Protect users: the internet is the main conduit of malware online. Owners want to assure users that they are safe when online on the WiFi network, this is also important for brand protection.
- Save bandwidth: prevent users from using the WiFi network to download large files, and engage in other bandwidth-heavy activities.
- Gain insights into customer behavior: use that information to guide your advertising and marketing efforts.
WebTitan DNS Security and DNS Content Filter
Key Product Features:
Blocks Malware, Phishing, Viruses, Ransomware & Malicious Sites
Eliminates malicious and inappropriate content at the source
Different considerations for different environments
Protecting remote and work from home end users
Scalable & Fast
Solutions can handle any volume of usage with no latency
Delivering all the reporting you need to control and protect
All API Driven
Remote Management and Monitoring via API
Renowned for our top class support and product on-boarding teams
AI-Powered Protection Against Active and Emerging Phishing URLs including Zero-Minute Threats
Malicious Detection Service
Monitor and identify malicious threats in real-time with unmatched speed, scale, and accuracy.
Business Email Compromise
Protect against BEC and email account compromise
The ability to list and download DNS request history in file format. Logs are available.
Interactive reports and data visualization. Behavior, Blocked, Security and Trend Reports embedded in the WebTitan product.
DNSSEC strengthens authentication in DNS using digital signatures based on public key cryptography.
OTG Device Exceptions
A replacement for JSON Config (filters) for OTG Devices. Ease of adding exceptions to OTG devices via a simplistic user interface.
Newly identified threats are immediately propagated to database deployments worldwide to provide maximum coverage and protection against emerging, zero-hour threats.
The benefits of WebTitan Cloud for WiFi
WebTitan Cloud for WiFi is a multi-tenented platform. You can create new customers and accounts easily and manage any number of locations from one account. You can also delegate administration to the customer so that they can dictate the policy of what they want their guests to be able to see. This can be set up in minutes and is all managed from an intuitive web based interface. No local software installs required.
Our multiple API’s allows integration with your billing, auto provisioning or monitoring systems. Being able to standardise across these systems provides freedom and simplicity.
WebTitan Cloud for WiFi allows administrators to set instant alerts in order to discover who is trying to view restricted content. Schedule and run reports on demand with real time-views of Internet activity and extensive drill down reporting. Policies can be created per location and for different user groups. Supports blacklists of known malicious content and you can easily block downloads of files commonly associated with malware and ransomware.
Simple & Immediate
WebTitan Cloud simplifies WiFi security management. It takes care of all the complexities of content filtering and security while presenting your customers with a logical interface that requires no training. WebTitan Cloud for WiFi requires:
- NO specialist training,
- NO software installation and
- NO need for technical expertise to either set up or manage customer accounts– it’s that simple .
WebTitan Cloud for WiFi is a a DNS based filtering solution requiring a simple DNS redirect to the WebTitan cloud servers. The solution is simple to set up and manage, completely scalable, and there is no latency – Internet speed is unaffected.
The implementation was totally painless from our perspective. We now have a secure network that provides our customers safe Internet access while they browse and shop in Selfridges.
Need Help Ordering?
Call us on USA +1 5859735070 or IRL +353 91 545555