The WiFi Now Conference is world’s premier conference for the WiFi industry. Industry leaders from all around the globe attend the annual conference to discover the latest developments in the world of WiFi.
The three-day event sees numerous presentations from industry leaders, with this year’s event attended by TitanHQ. TitanHQ’s Sales Director Conor Madden will be giving a presentation on the first day of the conference and will provide invaluable advice for service providers on the opportunities for monetizing WiFi networks.
Service providers are able to improve their bottom lines by offering secure WiFi networks to their customers and Conor will be explaining the attractive commercial opportunities that currently exist.
Businesses are increasingly looking for managed WiFi solutions that can be provided to their customers that will protect WiFi users from malware and phishing attacks. Businesses are also looking for WiFi services that allow them to carefully control the content that can be accessed when connected to their WiFi hotspots. There is increasing pressure on businesses that provide WiFi access to customers to ensure their networks cannot be used to view obscene, illegal or unsuitable website content. Conor will explain how those needs can be met by service providers.
TitanHQ is the world leader in business WiFi security solutions and Conor has an in depth understanding of the needs of managed service providers as well as the WiFi industry. Conor is aware of the challenges surrounding implementing secure WiFi and how MSPs often struggle to make such an offering profitable.
Conor will be explaining how easy it is to add WiFi filtering to MSP’s service stacks and how service providers can secure their client’s WiFi hotspots and make money.
The presentation is a must for managed service providers. If you are unable to attend the presentation, be sure to visit the TitanHQ team at booth #10 in the exhibition hall over the three-day event to find out more about WebTitan for WiFi and how it can increase your bottom lines and allow you to meet your customers’ demands.
The WiFi Now Conference will be taking place in Washington DC between April 18-20, 2017 at the Sheraton Tysons Hotel.
WebTitan Cloud for WiFi for Service Providers
Managed Service Providers, ISPs, and resellers can join the TitanShield Program and easily use TitanHQ’s multi-tenant cloud-based platform, proven technology, and accessible APIs to allow them to sell, onboard, manage and deliver advanced WiFi security directly to their client base.
With WebTitan Cloud for WiFi, Managed Service Providers can:
- Generate additional regular recurring revenues from customers
- Provide greater value by adding web filtering to existing packages
- Greatly improve security for clients by blocking web-based threats such as phishing attacks and malware and ransomware downloads
MSP-Friendly features of WebTitan Cloud for WiFi Include:
- Multiple hosting options, including within your own data center.
- Easy integration into existing billing, auto provisioning and monitoring systems through a suite of APIs.
- Multi-tenant dashboard allowing client separation and bulk or individual application of settings.
- WebTitan is available as a white label ready to take your own branding.
- Highly competitive pricing
- Fully transparent pricing policy.
- Flexible pricing, including monthly billing.
- World class customer service with dedicated account managers.