Email archiving solutions have been developed by many cloud service providers, but prices can vary considerably between products, even between products that include a virtually identical set of features. Finding the best value email archiving solution for your business can be a challenge.
While the difference in price may only be a dollar or two per user, when multiplied by the number of employees in the organization the cost difference can be of the order of several thousand dollars a year.
To help you get the best possible price on email archiving, we have created a 2019 email archiving price comparison grid. The grid includes some of the leading names in email archiving and gives a typical price per user per month and per year, along with the total annual cost for a business with 100 mailboxes. The prices were taken from price lists available on 04/05/2018.
As you can see from the grid, TitanHQ’s email archiving solution, ArcTitan, is very competitively priced and is an affordable solution for most businesses. Being cloud-based, an email archive is quick and easy to set up and no hardware or software is required.
2019 Email Archiving Costs
Key Features of ArcTitan
- 100% cloud-based – No hardware or software is required
- No limits on numbers or storage space
- Virtually unlimited scalability
- Enhances Search and Storage functionality of Office 365
- Rapid archiving – Processes 200 emails a second
- Lightning fast searches – ArcTitan can search millions of emails a second.
- Intuitive design ensures easy use by all employees on desktop and mobile
- Full audit trail maintained
- Remote access to the archive from authorized users from any location or device
- Full protection against data loss and mail server outages with automatic backups
- Industry-leading customer support
- Facilitates policy-based access rights and role-based access
- Only pay for active users
- Slashes the time and cost of eDiscovery other formal searches
- Migration tools to ensure the integrity of data during transfer
- Seamless integration with Outlook
- Supports, single sign-on
- Save and combine searches
- Perform multiple searches simultaneously
- Limits IT department involvement in finding lost email
- Compliant with regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, GDPR, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, etc.
As with all other TitanHQ solutions, we offer all visitors a free demonstration of ArcTitan in action. This gives businesses an opportunity to see the full product and all the product features. During the demo, businesses have access to an experienced engineer who can answer any questions you have about email archiving solutions.
At the end of the demo, if you are happy with what you have seen, you can purchase a license and start using ArcTitan within minutes. If you are not happy for any reason, there is no obligation to proceed with a purchase and TitanHQ will wish you the best of luck with your search for an alternative solution.
If you have any questions about ArcTitan, or to book a product demonstration, contact TitanHQ today.
Why do I need an archive if I backup my email?
Backups and email archives are not the same. Backups protect against catastrophic failure and allow mailboxes to be restored to a certain point in time. You cannot easily search a backup, so recovering emails can be an incredibly labor-intensive and time-consuming process and backups may not be adequate if emails need to be provided for court cases.
Are there any hidden email archiving costs?
One ‘hidden’ cost with many email archiving service providers is the need to continue to pay for archiving for all mailboxes, even if an employee leaves the company. Over time, that cost can build up, especially if you have a high staff turnover. With ArcTitan you only pay for the number of active mailboxes and you also benefit from very competitive email archiving pricing.
Is hosted email archiving pricing more expensive than on-premises?
That will largely depend on the number of mailboxes and email volume. For most businesses, once storage space, IT support and maintenance, and backups are factored in, hosted email archiving is usually the most cost-effective and easiest option. Hosted email archiving can be paid for monthly and there are no start-up costs. With on-premise archiving you need to purchase and implement the hardware and software.
What else should I consider when selecting an email archiving service provider?
Our email archiving service cost comparison includes the major providers of cloud-based email archiving for businesses and MSPs as a guide to show you the cost savings. You also need to consider how easy the solutions are to use and how quickly messages can be found in the archive. We are convinced you will love the performance of ArcTitan, which is why we encourage you to take advantage of the free demo.
Do you provide help with migrating an existing email archive?
All ArcTitan customers benefit from industry-leading customer support. If you need help migrating your email archive from an existing service provider, expert technical support is on hand from our team of highly skilled engineers. Full support is also provided during the free demo to ensure you get the most out of ArcTitan.