Businesses had to suddenly adapt to a new way of working in 2020 due to COVID-19 and the countrywide lockdowns. In order to keep businesses running, many switched to remote working and allowed their employees to work from home. Even though employees are being encouraged to work from the office once again, many businesses have accepted that remote working, at least to some extent, is now here to stay.
When employees work remotely they are able to stay connected via email, instant messaging tools, and videoconferencing solutions. Many employers have even found that their employees have been more productive working from home. However, while employees are collaborating and connecting in new ways, remote working is not without its risks and many businesses are concerned about how they can protect their data and ensuring compliance in the new, remote working environment.
On Tuesday, September 22, 2020, TitanHQ is hosting a webinar to discuss the threat landscape with respect to remote working and will explain how you can ensure your email archiving and security are fit for purpose to maintain access to data for business and email continuity.
During the webinar TitanHQ experts James Clayton and Derek Higgins will cover the following topics:
- The Current 2020 Technology Landscape
- Security & Compliance in a time of Global Remote Working
- Increase in Companies Relying Solely on Office 365
- Protecting Business Critical Data
- The Importance of Continuity in the Era of Remote Working
Attendees will also be introduced to the TitanHQ cloud email archiving solution, ArcTitan, including a live demo of the solution.
Title: How to Ensure Business Continuity with Email Archiving for your Remote Workforce
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- London/Dublin: 5:00 pm (GMT +1)
- USA: 12:00 pm ET; 9:00 am PT
- James Clayton, ArcTitan Product Specialist
- Derek Higgins, Engineering Manager, TitanHQ